The Missionary Sisters of Saint Anthony Mary Claret were born just before the Second Vatican Council, during the pontificate of Pius XII, on the feast of St. Joseph, March 19, 1958. The Foundation took place in Londrina, State of Parana, southern Brazil, having as its Founders the Archbishop of that city, Mons. Geraldo Fernandes Bijos, and the servant of God mother Leonia Milito - two people burning with apostolic zeal and great love for God and for the brothers - who wanted to respond to the needs of the mission and to the signs of the times.

We as missionaries, following in the footsteps of our Founders, are called to follow Jesus the Missionary and the Redeemer, through the proclamation of the Word and the service of charity, mainly to those who are the poorest among the poor, in the spirit of the Beatitudes, in accordance with the spiritual and corporal works of mercy, working and looking for the glory of God and the good of others with an attitude of “kindness and joy".

BULLETINS


Read more

NEWS AND EVENTS


Read more

COMMUNITIES


Read more



MISSIONARY PROJECTS


Read more



YOUTH AREA


Read more



DELEGATION M. LEONIA


Read more



VIDEO AREA


Read more



TESTIMONIES


Read more



TRADITIONAL SONGS


Read more



RESERVED AREA


Read more



ONEDRIVE


Read more



DROPBOX


Read more